Because the sale prices currently being paid by purchasers of insurance brokerages are so high, the limited inventory of potential acquisitions turns over very quickly. Through our very wide and deep national network of property and casualty insurance industry contacts at all levels, and our extensive data base, John C. McArthur & Associates, Inc. can assist purchasers in identifying suitable acquisition targets before the owners put them up for sale. Our firm helps brokerage owners to expand their businesses through prudent investments to yield maximum returns by providing the following services:
- seek out brokers suitable for purchase by you;
- arrange for the execution of a confidentiality agreement;
- assemble an information package;
- prepare a normalized EBITDA cash flow analysis;
- evaluate the business for acquisition of shares or assets;
- review the evaluation with you;
- discuss with you the approach to take on price, terms, retention, employment contracts, non-compete/non-solicitation agreements etc.
- draft an offer for review by your lawyer;
- present the offer;
- negotiate the offer;
- complete due diligence;
- assist your lawyer in finalizing the agreement for sale; and,
- Whatever else is required to bring the deal to a satisfactory conclusion.